Monday, June 22, 2009

Prague, Czech Republic Trip

June 15-21, 2009

This past year I've been pretty productive taking time off from residency to pursue research. My research has even taken me across the Atlantic Ocean to speak at a European surgical conference. I had an awesome time! Great conference, tasty food, good site seeing, oh and I managed to have a "couple" beers while over there...



Congratulations from Prague! I missed my surgical chiefs' graduation ceremony, so Yuri (my research mentor) and I gave them a shout out from 4,000 miles away.




Yuri and I at the 17th International Congress of the European Association for Endosccopic Surgery.



The Czechs really know how to feed you well...


































Prague Castle


Good times!
Demetrius & Evi, Anat & Yuri








Yuri, Anat and I saw a guitar duo play in Jerusalem Synagogue - such a beautiful place with magnificent sound!



The Dancing Building, or "Fred and Ginger House," designed by Frank Gehry



Other great sites:

















No comments:

Post a Comment